The N.E.S.T. (Nurturing Eternal Spiritual Truth) is our name for our nursery. Children, birth through young 4s, are cared for in our nursery suite with easy access to the worship center and adult classrooms.
We believe even the youngest infant can begin to experience God's love through the gentle care given by our nursery staff. Jesus said, "Let the children come to me." It is our goal that each time a child is brought to The N.E.S.T., he or she hears "Jesus loves you" through spoken words, Bible stories, music and the tender care given. It is our prayer that every child we touch will one day, when the time is right, become a committed follower of Jesus Christ. It is our pleasure to lay the foundation for that decision.
What should you know before you bring your child to The N.E.S.T.:
- You will be asked to sign your child in. You will receive a security bracelet that insures only you may pick up your child. We do background checks on all our caregivers.
- For their comfort and the good health of all, children who have a fever, vomiting, diarrhea, rash or potentially have a contagious condition or have had any of the above in the previous 24 hours should be kept at home.
- Babies, toddlers and children who are potty training will need to bring a bag containing those things which may be needed for their care such as bottles, pacifiers, diapers, change of clothes and lovies. These items need to be labeled with your child's name.
- You will be asked to provide information about your child. Please be sure to include any allergies and medical conditions so we may give your child the best care.
- We have a private area in our bed baby room for nursing moms to nurse their babies.
During the morning sessions, the children will hear a Bible story and interact with the puppet, Scamper the Squirrel. Volunteer caregivers reinforce the learning with music and age appropriate activities. The children will enjoy a snack and free choice play as well. Parents, please inform the nursery volunteers if your child has a food allergy.
Sunday & Wednesday Evenings
While children are in The N.E.S.T. on Sunday and Wednesday evenings they receive the same love and care from our paid staff. The caregivers use activities, music and Bible stories to reinforce the teaching from Sunday morning.
Young children are important to our church because they are important to God. We make every effort to warmly welcome them to our church. We also take seriously the responsibility of caring for these little ones by following security guidelines and checking backgrounds of all adults who work with minors.
We invite parents to visit their child's class and to become involved with our ministry to these wee ones.
Sunday AM 9:15-12:00
Sunday PM Depends on the program for the evening
Wednesday PM 6:00-7:45